There’s a few things we will need from you to be able to complete your new website.
Domain Registration Access
We may need access to your domain registration, such as if we need to point it to our web hosting servers. If you do not already have a domain registration, or if you would like to transfer it to us to keep everything in the same place, please check out our domain registration service.
If you already have a logo, we will require a copy of it in either vector .eps, .ai or .pdf file format. If you are uncertain what format you have, please feel free to send through what you have and we will let you know if there are any issues. If you require your existing logo to be converted to vector, refreshed/re-designed, or if you need a brand new logo to be created for you, please check out our graphic design service.
You have three main options when it comes to images for your website:
- You can supply us with the images you wish to use on your website (you must own or have an appropriate licence to use your chosen images).
- You can purchase regular or premium stock images to use on your website.
- We can source a limited variety of royalty-free images for you to use at no extra cost.
You have two main options when it comes to the text for your website:
- You supply us with the text you wish to use on your website.
- You can purchase our copywriting service, to have us write your text content for you.
Social Media Access
We may require access to some of your social media accounts to integrate them with your website. We only require this access temporarily, and once integrated, you are free to change your password as you wish.